Early Ballot Voting Facts
for November 5th Vote
- Open September 20th through November 4th, 2019
- WHERE: Education Service Center Building
5901 Sunnyfield Rd. E.
- WHEN: 7:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. Monday thru Friday
Just show up, provide your name and address,
and you can vote early!
If I’m local, why should I consider voting early?
- It’s easy, and you’re likely up by the school office many times during the week anyway (practice, pick-ups, games etc.)
- Sometimes our days can get crazy busy. Whatever your day is like on Nov. 5th, you’ll know that you already did your part by VOTING YES!
For out-of-towners and college students:
- To vote by mail can download and print an Absentee Ballot Application here. You can also pick one up at the school office address listed above. Ballots cannot be picked up by someone else.
- Return completed applications by mail, email or fax – contact info above.
- Be sure to give your Westonka address as your actual address and your college/winter address as your mailing address.
- College students home for spring break can vote absentee in person!
What if I’m not registered to vote and want to vote absentee?
- You can register to vote and vote absentee at the same time.
- What you need to register: your filled out application and driver’s license OR social security number.
- If you’re not registered to vote and you request an absentee ballot, you will be sent both a ballot and a voter registration form. Fill out both, show your ID to your witness, and send them in together.